Hamilton Rand Publishers accepts English-language submissions from US residents. Documents and all project communications must be submitted electronically. Attachments only in Microsoft Word format, Times New Roman 12 pt. font size, double spaced, 1.25” left and right margins, and 0.75” top and bottom margins. Paper size (US) 8.5″ X 11″.
- Email to sm@HamiltonRandPublishers.org
- Subject line: Author Name and Genre
- Query letter including author contact information
- One completed Chapter, not to exceed 1250 words
- Final book word count and date of completion of error-free manuscript
Hamilton Rand Publishers have an established Submittal platform process for all approved projects.
- Email notification and preliminary scheduling of publication date.
- Author acceptance within 10 days.
- Contract submission within 30 days.
- Terms and Conditions acceptance within 10 days.
- Final edited manuscript submitted by agreed upon date.
- Book launch media promotion 45 days prior to the publishing.
- Publishing date as scheduled.
Royalties and Payment
Hamilton Rand Publishers has established a process for payment of earned royalties to authors.
- Electronic funds transfer payments are made to US bank accounts owned by authors of record.
- Payments are made on the last Friday of March, June, September, and December of contracted years.
- Authors will receive IRS form1099s for payments received in each given year.
All payments made to authors will be reported to the US Internal Revenue Service.